Tuesday, March 17, 2009

To Be Honest

I have no idea where the hell I am right now. Some place in the south coast still obviously. We were going to use this room in which 2 of us had to sleep on the floor last night, but it turned out if we paid $20 more we can get two king size bed accomodations so obvously we went for that. Until I later then proceeded to find out that particular part of the building didn't have wifi signal, whereas our old room did. Which is why now I am posting instead of the usual evening post because I am downstairs now in the lobby area.

In any case, can't post pics either because I left my USB cable upstairs. Last evening as we were coming back we were greeted with four coach loads of korean school girls. Extremely loud and obnoxious ones at that. I think they were yelling in the atrium area that leads into the rest of the hotel rooms well into the night, and morning... Yeah I heard them pretty loud and clear as well.

I'm also going to rant quickly about the coffee hear in Korea. I'm hoping to find a starbucks soon because so far every single coffee that I have had here was so weak in fact that putting any sugar or milk or cream of any sort would make it taste like I was drinking some sort of sugar drink rather than coffee. I need to drink it black for it to have remotely any effect on me. I only complain because I've been getting these massive headaches from the weakness of the coffee and get so full from drinking it waiting for the caffeine to kick in just a BIT. I hear the starbucks is slightly better, but nowhere near what we would expect from typical starbucks coffee.

Going to be going some sort of ferry boat today... I'm not very good with boats so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment