Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nam Hae Hilton Resort

The cool thing about Korea is that you can clear it from the tip of the country to the other with only a half tank of gas. Of course the gas they use is diesel in a majority of the more economical cars. I was wondering why the pedal felt so heavy and the engine was creating such a deep bassy noise. And the gas meter wasn't going down nearly as fast as I thought it should.

Anyways 6 hours of driving and we are now at the southern tip of the country. It's definitely noticeably warmer here than it was back in Seoul. We had the super fresh korean version of sashimi called hweh. So fresh that it moved in your mouth, though I didn't really take a video of that, I did take pictures of the food this time. Funny how so much of the trips I go on is entirely about the food that I'm eating. Felt great, I think we've had soju nearly every single day we've been here. Not surprised, I think last time I checked the only country that consumed less alcohol per capita than korea was ireland and russia.

In any case, we have this ridiculous suite. I can't believe how nice it is. I think this was the first proper shower I took since we've got here on Thursday. I feel so much cleaner now. The following are the pics of the food and a video (if it works) of the outside patio we have that looks out into the ocean and the occasional english failz. Very nice I gotta say.





No Comment.

Very nice.

I felt gross after eating this sashimi pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment