Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Day Before

So I would like to first make a shoutout to Toni (CLICK) for giving me the inspiration to start one of these during my trip back to my motherland, the south one. I'm really excited and am far better equipped this time around for it to be documented a lot better with pictures, videos, and of course random rants about what I'll experience there. The goal is for it to be a daily thing for the full 17 days. Dad's put a lot of effort into making this one more organized than the last time I went in the summer of 2007. Doubt things have changed that much, but my korean has improved, so we'll see how that goes down!

2 comments:

  1. http://toni-in-asia.blogspot.com/2009/03/thanks-for-shoutout-christian.html

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i forgot to link you will do that now too!

    ReplyDelete